(Image by hamri mohammend samir at photos.com)
If you want to leave a comment on any of the Holistic Seniors’ posts you must register first. The following are the steps to take so that you can leave a comment:
1. Click on “leave a comment” to the right of the title for the post you would like to leave a comment.
2. You will be taken to the end of the post. In bold, it will say “Leave a Reply”.
3. Right after that it will say “You must be logged in to post a comment.” Click on “logged in” and you will be taken to a WordPress log in page.
4. Click “register”. You will be taken to another screen asking you to type in a user name and your email address.
5. It says, “A password will be emailed to you” so just click the “Register” button after you have put in your user name and your email address.
6. Go back to your email and you will find the password that is assigned to you.
7. Highlight the password and copy it. Then click the link that was emailed to you and enter your new username and paste the password that was emailed to you and then hit the “enter” key.
8. Now, you can go back to the blog, click “leave a comment” on the post you’d like to comment on.
This step will let you change the password to something you will remember.
1. Click “lost your password?” It will take you to WordPress page that says, “Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.”
2. Go to your email for the message with the link. Click on the link and it will take you to WordPress page so that you can create your password and you’re done. You can try it out to make sure it works.
3. You can now write your comment and it will be sent to me so that I can moderate it for approval.
That’s all there is to it. Your comments are welcome on Holistic Seniors’ posts!